Yamaha PSR-A350 Portable Keyboard, 61 Keys, 613 Voices, 210 Styles, Black
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 3 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
Powerful, realistic sound and the latest features
In comparison to the previous model (PSR-A300) the sampling of the Voices used in the PSR-A350 has been greatly improved. In addition, we have fine-tuned the built-in speaker system to achieve even better performance. As a result, the sound of the PSR-A350 has been significantly improved and is now even more powerful and realistic.
- A wide variety of high-quality Voices, Styles and Arpeggiators including realistic Oriental content
- The PSR-A350 features a wide variety of high-quality Voices, Styles and Arpeggiators including realistic Oriental content inherited from high-end models such as the renowned PSR-A2000/3000.
- Arabic, Maghreb, Khaligi, Iranian, Turkish and Greek content is all available to the player.
- A total of 613 high-quality instrument Voices including 1 Sweet! Voice, 3 Cool! Voices and 3 Dynamic Voices- 45 Oriental Voices and 19 Oriental Drum Kits
- 210 accompaniments Styles including 115 Oriental Styles (26 Arabic, 25 Khaligi, 11 Magherebi, 23 Iranian, 20 Turkish and 10 Greek Styles)
- 150 Arpeggiators (including 5 Oriental)
For more details, please refer to the details on Owner's Manual.
- Scale Setting buttons with Memory Banks & Pitch Bend Wheel
The scale setting buttons allow you to create custom scale tuning by altering each of the 12 scale steps. You can change the scale settings at any time, even when you are playing.
- The scale tune memory function allows you to store four of your own scales and recall them instantly whenever you wish.
- The pitch bend wheel allows you to control pitch in real-time to add realistic expression to your playing.
USB to Host & 10 user banks for Styles
- You can connect the keyboard to your PC via the USB to Host terminal to transfer data. 10 Style user banks allow you to store and use external Styles.
- You can also connect an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to experience a new dimension of MIDI control with apps. (**)
**For iOS device connection, refer to the "iPhone/iPad Connection Manual"
Audio AUX IN & Melody Suppressor Function
- By connecting an external audio player to the AUX IN jack, you can play along with your favourite songs. The advanced vocal/melody suppressor lowers the volume of vocals and melody lines in the original recordings, leaving that part open for you to play.(***)
- Depending on the song, the volume of the melody part may not be affected.
- Use Master EQ to adjust the sound
The PSR-A350 is equipped with a preset Master EQ that allows you to adjust the nuances of the keyboard sound with settings such as Bright and Boost, making it easier to get exactly the sound you like.
- Useful functions for learning and practice
The 5 song/2 track recorder helps to achieve efficient practice sessions while Duo mode allows two people to play together on identical keyboard sections. This can be very useful when performing live or during lessons.
- The PSR-A350 features Yamaha Education Suite lesson functions which offer a total of nine stages-three for the left hand, three for the right, and three for both hands. This helps keyboard students to practice the songs stored in the instrument. There's a scoring function that makes it fun to practice, and a waiting function that adjusts the tempo to the person playing, pausing the accompaniment until the correct note is played.
9 Registration Memories
Registration Memory allows the user to save panel settings as a 'snapshot' to a Registration Memory location and then instantly recall the settings by pressing a single button.
- Music Products Category: Instruments
- Key Instruments Type: Keyboards
- Model Number: PSR-A350
- Music Brand: Yamaha