Yamaha YRS-20GP/20BP Plastic Soprano Recorder, Pink
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 3 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
Possibly the world's most popular model, this recorder is easy to play and has a clear soft tone. It is ideal for school use. System: German (YRS-20GP), Baroque (YRS-20BP), Windway: Straight *The picture shows YRS-24B.
Yamaha delivers safe and reliable products
From raw materials selection to manufacturing processes, we pay the closest attention to produce Yamaha recorders with safety and reliability.
Raw Materials Meet International Safety Standards (Feb 2020)
The ABS resin used in some recorder bodies may contain lead, phthalate esters, and other toxic materials. The ABS resin used in Yamaha is manufactured from non-toxic materials that clear international safety standards.
• Japan, Food Safety & Sanitation Law: utensils and toys standards cleared.
• European Union, REACH: although not regulated, lead and phthalate ester regulations cleared.
• North America, CPSIA: lead and phthalate ester regulations cleared.
Yamaha recorder components are assembled without the use of adhesives wherever possible. The Yamaha YRS-2X and YRA-2X soprano and alto recorders are entirely assembled using press-fit components, while other models use ultrasonic welding for some components.
* A safe adhesive that uses recycled materials and does not contain phthalate esters is used for some components that cannot be joined by ultrasonic welding in tenor and bass recorders.
ISO9001 Standard Quality Management
The Yamaha quality management system conforms to the international ISO9001 standard and is certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas), an internationally accredited certification body headquartered in Norway. The same quality management system applies to all Yamaha production facilities throughout the world, ensuring that every product shipped conforms to the highest quality standards.
The recorder cases are made from environmentally friendly natural cotton.
Yamaha offers a choice of either German (Left) or Baroque (Right) fingering systems on many models to accommodate local preferences and traditions.
There are two different windways.
- Straight WindwayEasy to play with a soft pure tone. This is ideal for beginners.
- Arched WindwayIt has a slight resistance when you play for better breath control which gives greater tonal expressiveness and projection.
- Music Products Category: Instruments
- Wind Instruments Type: Recorders
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: YRS-20GP/20BP
- Music Brand: Yamaha